EMETE'S MIND BLOG (EMB) READER OF THE WEEK!


SATURDAY SPECIAL

Our Emete's Mind Blog Reader of the week for SATURDAY SPECIAL is Oyetunde Olusola Samuel. He is a very loyal and consistent reader of Emete's Mind Blog and I have decided to honour and appreciate him specially as the Emete's Mind Blog Reader of the week for SATURDAY SPECIAL.

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION

My Name is Oyetunde Olusola, a political science student of the University Of Ibadan.

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT EMETE'S MIND BLOG?

I saw the link on Facebook.

SO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE BLOG?

Even though the blog is all about sharing the blogger's thoughts, experiences with the world, I have been inspired by the blogger's views and I pray it gets better.


SO HOW DO YOU FEEL BEING THE FIRST EMB READER OF THE WEEK?

Very happy. It is a rare priviledge and I am grateful for that.

SO WHICH HAS SO FAR BEEN YOUR BEST POST ON EMB?

I dont think I have a best post. All the posts have been exceptional. It is difficult picking a best post.

YOUR CLOSING WORDS

I am grateful for giving me the opportunity to be the first EMB reader of the week. I hope the blog gets better and I pray God gives you everything you need to make your dreams come true.

You can reach Olusola on Facebook - Oyetunde Olusola Samuel.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, OLUSOLA!

EMETE SMART LOVES YOU!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: