HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!! to all loyal readers of Emete's Mind Blog (EMB).

Its been a sweet Journey indeed! This blog started just last month - February and with the Grace of God, we have been able to achieve quite a lot. God has been faithful!


It all started with IMPORTANT INTRO and then, I wrote about MY FRIST EVER COMPOSED HYMN. I went on to describe how MY INSOMNIA BEGATS ODD THINKING and I wrote on UNDERSTANDING MY PARENTS AFTER A LONG TIME.

I broke down my own list of MY 5 BEST GOSPEL ARTISTES IN NIGERIA THAT YOU DONT KNOW and I started the hit story series titled ENDURING A LONELY AND BROKEN RELATIONSHIP. I then went on to describe how NIGERIAN HAIR DRESSERS AND TAILORS - WORST THAN LAWYERS and I wrote a short story to entertain us all titled A STRANGE DREAM.

Following the photo bomb story and photo that went viral, I decided to make a dramaturgy of the Olajumoke story titled OLAJUMOKE - THE INSPIRATIONAL STORY which I followed up with WHEN WE ALL STAND UP and  gave a list of MY TOP 5 BLOGS. Commenting on the ongoing situation in Nigeria, I decided to inspire everyone by introducing a friend on MEET AMU OLUWASEYI - A POTENTIAL BILLIONAIRE.

I have been watching so many movies these days and so I compiled a list of my 5 BEST GOSPEL MOVIES - MUST WATCH and then, I gave some of the lyrics of our favourite songs on LYRICALLY LYRIC - ED. Trying to awake the consciousness of the coming of our Lord Jesus, I wrote on THE NARROW PATH MANY NEVER WALKED and I wrote a follow up titled CHARMS AND DECEPTION.

After watching a movie that really touched me, I wrote on NEVER FORGET THEM and then, I continued the hit series on ENDURING A LONELY AND BROKEN RELATIONSHIP (CONTINUED). I brought into remembrance a GOSPEL SINGER TURNS GAY - LETS PRAY FOR HIM and following some Satanists who have tried entering the Christian circle disguising as gospel singers, I wrote on STRANGE CHRISTIAN LYRICS - TAKE NOTE.

Then, I announced the beginning of a new series titled MR AND MRS ANDAR (NEW SERES). I also wrote on THE STRUGGLE OF TOLERATING OTHERS and I shared my personal experience on COPING WITH CHANGE and finally released the long - awaited MR AND MRS ANDAR (EPISODE ONE) and continued ENDURING A LONELY AND BROKEN RELATIONSHIP (EPISODE THREE).

Following a recent incident, I wrote on AND I HAVE LEARNT NOT TO CARE and MR AND MRS ANDAR (EPISODE TWO). I also continued ENDURING A BROKEN AND LONELY RELATIONSHIP (EPISODE FOUR) and shared a personal experience on LEARNING THE TOUGH WAY.

I also shared BIBLE VERSES FOR EVERYONE THAT NEEDS HEALING and ITS TRENDING. I introduced a new section called IDEAS PARTY and then, MOVIE REVIEW. I revealed the PERSONALITY OF THE DAY and ended the leap month with the SERMON OF THE DAY!

In this new month, I pray we go from Grace to Greater Grace and I pray for God's Blessings on every reader worldwide. This month is the beginning of new things. Do not procrastinate and make sure you start working out all your dreams but never forget to do the bid of the master which is to propagate the Gospel.

Have a blessed Month Ahead!

From : EMETE SMART
Admin, EMETE'S MIND BLOG

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: