EMETE'S MIND BLOG CONTENT AND TIMETABLE FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL


First of all, I wanna apologize sincerely and from the depth of my heart to all loyal readers for not uploading enough contents for like 3 days now...you know I was in the birthday spirit...lol. But I sincerely apologize. I owe you guys. I know I am forgiven already!

So, the following are the contents that would be coming up for this entire April month. Its possible that I might get to add newer contents as demands arise but these ones are the consistent and important topics that would be uploaded every day! So, don't stop checking EMB from tomorrow! The contents are listed according to the order in which they will be uploaded.

. MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

. SCHOOL BUZZ 101

. FOOD DYNASTY

. FASHION INSPO

. SERMON OF THE DAY

. PERSONALITY OF THE DAY

. PUBLIC OPINION (NEW)

. MY LIFE IN IBADAN

. GOSPEL MUSIC WORLD

. THEIR STORIES

. RELATIONSHIP TALK

. THE COMMON PEOPLE BANTS

. WORDED

. THE FORUM

. EVANGELISM 101 (NEW)

. BIBLE STUDY

I know so many of you are wondering but yes, this is a very unique Christian blog and so, we do our things differently. Just feel at home and welcome to the EMB Family! We love you much much!!!

And yes, I met one of my loyal readers - Shola - and I was elated to see him even though it was a short and 'first time' meeting. God bless you, dear. I cant wait to meet many of you, all of you! I feel so honoured! God bless you all!

So, lets anticipate and throw in our comments and questions and yes, I got one of my birthday wish!

I wished for EMB to attain 2500 views on my birthday and it happened! GLORY TO GOD!

We were able to achieve this feat in less than 2 weeks!

Like a beautiful sister told me yesterday night

     'God Sells. It takes the right person to see it!'

Her name is Bibire, a 300level vertinary medicine student. Guess what? We would be featuring her works on EMB!!! I am personally excited!

She writes great poems and you would love every bit of it when I upload it. Wait on it!

EMETE SMART LOVES YOU!!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: