GOSPEL MUSIC WORLD


NIGERIAN GOSPEL SONGS

1. UC MIRABEL - EBUBE DIKE FT. PSALMOS

Sensational gospel singer, songwriter, dancer & member of the Believer’s Loveworld UC Mirabel, releases her debut single titled Ebubedike featuring one of Nigeria’s finest vocal powerhouse Psalmos. Ebube Dike is an Eastern Nigerian dialect, which means “Great, highly lifted, strong God.The mid-tempo catchy and groovy song produced by Dekunle Oniyo (Talking Beatz records), is a song of praise to the King of kings.

2. ICHY SAM - JUST AS I AM

Gospel music minister Ichy Sam releases his first music video on the song Just As I Am. Ichy Sam who is the Founder and CEO of God First Records, By the mercies and sufficient Grace of God and with the Help of the Holy Spirit, translates God’s Word into songs that is sure to be helpful In time of need. His Music Ministry is of tremendous and countless testimonies, His Voice is a Healing Tool through which God Expresses Himself to the World. May God Heal, Bless,Save And Fill your Heart with warm Joy as you listen and Share!

3. YADID IKUPOLATI - RUNOVER

Runover is an increase that cannot be contained. Runover is the way of life where you get beyond measure all that pertains to your good. Runover is Yadid Ikupólati’s 1ST Major Single. Produced by Oluwa Drumma, it is also the 3RD released song towards his debut album TheDisruption. An official music video drops soon.

4. JOAN PAUL - ESHE

Joan Paul expresses her heartfelt gratitude to God with her new R&B tune Eshe which means ‘Thank You’. This is a song that comes straight from the heart. About the song Eshe, the singer had this to say; In 20 years I have seen your faithfulness every step of the way. Even when I cried about issues that bothered me, my family and the work you called me to, it was obvious that you were right there with me all the time. You have being my FATHER and am i here just to say “ESHE.” My dark days are over, no more crying but only your praises will my lips sing. It is my year, my time and my season to celebrate. Come on and join me everybody!!

5. KRIS KLEF - ANCIENT OF DAYS

God is Supreme in all dimensions! His Al-mightiness beats all existing records and those to come. Without strain or fatigue He calls the whole world into existence by His word alone. Ancient Of Days is who He is! Join me to worship the God that controls all of eternity. These are words from Songwriter, singer and recording artiste Kris Klef, which he expresses on his new single “Ancient of Days”. Written by Kris Klef and produced by MagikAdams

FOREIGN GOSPEL SONGS

1. KIRK FRANKLIN - ULTRALIGHT PRAYER FT. KANYE WEST

Kanye West takes it to church with Ultralight Prayer. The gospel hymn features an uplifting sermon from Kirk Franklin and powerhouse vocals from Kelly Price. “Father, this prayer is for everyone that feels they’re not good enough / This prayer is for everybody that feels that they’re too messed up,” says Franklin, while addressing police

2. JONATHAN BUTLER - I AM THAT I AM

Grammy Award-Nominated Rendezvous Music Recording Artist Jonathan Butler found that sharing about the last few years of his personal life through song on his latest Gospel album, Free, was a healing experience. Each song on Free is a snapshot of how God moves in the everyday ups and downs of life. Now, Butler is gearing up for a string of tour dates and a new single and lyric video release for the fan favorite and deeply personal track “I Am That I Am” from the project. “I Am That I Am” is an uplifting, upbeat worship anthem about the sovereignty of God written by Butler featuring his soaring vocals praising God’s name. “I was inspired to write I Am That I Am from knowing He is the God of all creation; the song magnifies that,” said Butler. “For all of mankind and all creation…mountains, they tremble, oceans, they roar, trees clap their hands as we adore, God the creator. ‘I Am That I Am’ is my adoration and expression of my love for God.”
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: