GOSPEL MUSIC WORLD


Today, we would be reviewing some of the greatest gospel music of all time! Please download them and feel the power of old which is set to demonstrate again in recent time. The power that parted the red sea still exists! You can get your healing by listening to a genuine Gospel Song that is inspired by the Holy Ghost. So many Gospel songs nowadays are adulterated already. Lets see the list of greatest gospel music of all time.

1. AMAZING GRACE

2. I WILL FLY AWAY

3. LET THE PRAISE BEGIN

4. HE'S AN ON TIME GOD

5. GLORIFY HIM

6. TAKE MY HANDS, PRECIOUS LORD

7. SHACKLES

8. THE BATTLE IS THE LORDS'

9. I NEED YOU NOW

10. YOU CANT HURRY GOD

11. THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD

12. I ALMOST LET GO

13. SHAKE YOURSELF LOOSE

14. WE MUST PRAISE

15. WE FALL DOWN

16. IF WE PRAY

17. OH HAPPY DAY!

18. GO HAS NOT FORGOT

19. WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS

20. I SURRENDER ALL

21. I SAW THE LIGHT

22. HE TOUCHED ME

23. I CAN ONLY IMAGAINE

24. STRONG MAN

25. STRENGTH

24. I PLEDGE ALLIGANCE

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: