MAKING HEAVEN - IS IT PREDESTINED?


Facts be straight and facts be true! There seems strings of predestination connected to the Bible. The Bible says God knows the end from the beginning.

Isaiah 46 vs. 10

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:


So then I get to hear so many questions like 


  • God knew adam was going to sin
  • Since God knew about it, why did He still have to ask where he was when He knew about it?
  • God knew this
  • So why this?
  • God knew that
  • So why that? 
I was talking to a friend about last year and she told me something that struck me. She said,

    'God knows the people that will make it to Heaven and those that will make it to hell'

I was perplexed because that thought had never even crossed my mind. All I know is that God has given us guidelines to making it to Heaven. So I said, 

     'You are a sunday school teacher in your youth church. What then are the basis of your belief?'

She replied,

     'Well, me am just doing God's work o. I am not even sure if there is truly Heaven or Hell (Atheistic View). All I know is that God knows the people that will make Heaven if there is a Heaven anyway. So let me just do God's will so that incase there is a Heaven and incase my name is on the list of those that will make Heaven, I will sha enter. If not, sand tinz (I suppose)'

LOL...thats a funny but deep view. Let me ask you a question.

      'Do you actually believe that God already knows those will make it to Heaven even from now?'

I will give you the answer. So, read carefully my analysis below.

  • God knows the beginning from the end
  • This indicates that He already knows what will happen tomorrow before we even go to bed
  • He knows what will happen 20 years time if Jesus tarries
  • And of course, He knows when rapture will take place
  • Incase you are thinking like my friend, there is TRULY a Heaven...do not be deceived
  • And God knows those that will make it to Heaven
  • How does God know? Dont forget He knows the end from the beginning
  • Also, God already knows that we are all born sinners. However, some will give their life to Christ and follow His will and eventually make Heaven while some will decide not to or some will be born again and at the end, drift from the faith and wont make it. 
  • You should have this at the back of your mind - God has given us freewill. So, He will never enforce people to do the wrong thing so that they can go to hell
  • God doesnt want any of us to perish but unfortunately, its man free will to choose between life and death and God wont break His rules
  • Before we were born, He knew us
  • He knows that some of you might sin tomorrow while some others wouldnt sin
  • So the choice of Heaven and Hell is man's choice based on His freewill.
  • And because God knows the end from th beginning, He already knows the choice you made, the choice you are making and the choice you will eventually make at the end before you die or before rapture...THAT IS WHAT GOD KNOWS
  • Psalm 139 vs 2 - 
    Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
  • So, never be of the opinion that God has planned those that will go to hell or heaven...NO. God is not a wicked God to plan some people to go to hell. 
  • God is a loving father. He knows some of y'all will be preached to - some will accept and some will turn down.

Thats just the synopsis. Do you still have questions on predestination or you understand now? Even though God knows, it wont stop Him from being a loving father. The choice is left to us. What do we want? - LIFE or DEATH? HEAVEN or HELL? 
THE NARROW PATH or THE BROAD PATH? JESUS or DEVIL? HEAVENLY TREASURES or THE MATERIAL VANITY OF THIS WORLD?

Its a choice we all have to make and will account for...even our idlest word (Be careful of what you say...next post). Your choice before, now and at the end is what God knows. What choice have you made, are you making and will you make? 

ITS UP TO YOU!!! 

Hebrew 4 vs. 13

 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: