5 TOP NIGERIAN FOOD BLOGS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

veggie5

As a foodie, I decided to do this post...just a random post. God loves for us to be very healthy by eating healthy but He clearly warns against gluttony. A Glutton would not be able to fast because such person wont be able to keep his eyes off food. We should eat well but not be gluttons. So, if you know you arent fasting right now, this post is a must - read for you. If you know you dont know how to cook well, this post is a must - read for you. If you know you cook well but want to upgrade your culinary skills, this post is a must - read for you. If you know you dream of being a chef one day, this post is a must - read for you. If you know you dream of having a food blog or website one day, this post is a must - read for you. If you know you dream of having your own canteen or restaurant some day, this post is a must - read for you. This post is virtually amust - read for everyone aside those fasting.
So, I have been surfing different blogs lately as part of what I do - I am a website and blog designer aside from being a blogger. So, I have to be conversant with the different kinds of blogsites online. In my beautiful surfing experience, I stumbled on some Nigerian food blogs and couldn't hold back sharing them with you. Check them out and thank me later!

5. K'S CUISINE

About two weeks ago, I was looking for a nice recipe on how to make Ofada Stew. Ofada Stew is a local stew eaten with Ofada rice in Nigeria. I'm so sorry but I don't know the english name for Ofada. Just accept that its called Ofada in Nigeria. While I was doing that, I stumbled on K's Cuisine blog and I so loved it! I haven't stop checking it ever since! These are some of the dishes she made -




AKARA IN A HOLE



GBEGIRI AND EWEDU - ABULA
 To check her food blog, click on the link below

www.kscuisine.com

4. BE LIVING

 Funny enough, the owner of this blog is my friend's elder sister...oyindamola. We went to the same church when we were younger. I was in secondary school and the beautiful lady was in the university. I never knew she cooked this well. Her blog is one in a million. She's based in the states...or is it the UK?...for now and she has sought out ways to redefine Nigerian food. These are some of the food she made

Jollof brown rice JOLLOF BROWN RICE
moimoiglory
MOI - MOI CUPS
meal1
CRUNCHY SHRIMPS WITH GRILLED PLANTAIN (DICED)
Fried rice(brown rice)
FRIED RICE
Healthy Banana cupcake
HEALTHY BANANA CUPCAKES
To check her blog, click on the link below

www.belivinghealth.wordpress.com

3. ALL NIGERIAN RECIPES

I call her 'MAMA THE MAMA COOK'. Her recipes has never failed once! From trying her egusi recipe to trying her akara balls (bean cake) recipe. I salute her o! She should have been number one only that most of her meals her Nigerian local meals. She has over 21 million page view from all over the world. That's to tell you that this mom and cook means serious business. These are some of the food she made

breadfruit porridge ukwa

gizdodo

ultimate nigerian stirfry

Mixed Vegetables Curry Sauce

gbegiri soup
ABULA
To check out her food blog, click on the link below

www.allnigerianrecipes.com

2. FOODACE MEALS

So I recently stumbled on this food blog on Instagram. Like I was checking Instagram and I saw her food blog handle and I clicked on it. I liked it and I checked the website. She's a really fantastic cook. She's also Nigerian but based outside the country. These are some of the food she made


TURKEY MEATBALL SAUCE

SIMPLE EGG FRITATA

GARLIC AND PARSLEY KING PRAWNS

WHOLEMEAL TORTILLA CHICKEN WRAP

CRISPY GARLIC KING PRAWNS

SIMPLE LAMB SUYA SKEWERS

NUTTY GREENSMOOTHIE

To check her food blog, click on the link below

www.foodacemeals.blogspot.ng

1. DOONEY'S KITCHEN 

And finally, NUMBER ONE! This food blog is the ultimate Nigerian food blog to me! She's the most innovative I have ever seen and was even featured on CNN, Buzz Feed, tasty query, Top Food blogs on my taste.ng, number 13 on UK Food Blogs and she was given the tag of a verified blogger on Nigerian Konga. How amazing! Don't let me over talk. Her food and blog would do the appraisal. Her food blog is a must - check out! These are some of the food she has made


yam-waffles YAM AND EGGS IN PANCAKES, WAFFLES AND TOASTIES

image
PEPPERED YAM AND DODO = YAMDODO

image DECONSTRUCTED OKRA SOUP - OKRA STIR FRY

veggie5 VEGGIE GBEGIRI

To check out her blog, click he link below

www.dooneyskitchen.com


Updated whole wheat banana muffins

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: