A MESSAGE FROM INSTAGRAM



So I was just checking up on my timeline via my Instagram and I got hooked by a picture I saw. It contains wonderful, powerful and very important letters that portrays an interesting message. What really got my heart was the part that mentioned

   'God knows my heart'

The writer simply pruned her words to divulge a very simple message to everyone. The message says


      'We are living in the final hour, Jesus is coming back soon for those who take their relationship with Christ serious and are staying on the narrow path! The biblical signs and prophecies show time is short...Darkness will cover this earth soon as prophecised in the bible when the devil is given freedom to take it over for a 7 year period only, open your eyes...but all some people care about is getting drunk at the club, partying, getting rich, sex outside marriage, drugs, etc...and using 'God knows my heart', as an excuse to continue in their sin. If you are struggling with a certain sin and addiction...JESUS is the only one who can break them. Repent, Ask the Lord to help you and surrender. JESUS is the only one who can break the chains of addictions. Make a decision. The final line is being drawn in the sand, are you living for him and being prepared for when he comes back? If not cross the line, and take Christ serious in these last days.'

Interesting message, right? It is the absolute truth. You can follow their IG page - @endtime.signs

Two Bible Verses were quoted after the message.

Matthew 7 vs. 21

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Revelations 22 vs. 7

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.


I have decided to add just two more as well

Revelations 1 vs. 3

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near.


Revelations 22 vs. 12

 "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done.

Have a beautiful day!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: